The Covid crisis puts listed issuers’ credit risk profile under pressure. AlphaValue has essentially completed the updating of the outlook of its 460 European stocks.
We experienced a wave of downgrades across all countries, from all sectors and all size of market capitalisations.
What is AlphaValue Credit Risk Research?
– Investor friendly rating scale
– 400 europeans issuers covered
– Research is paid for by investors, non conflicted
– Equity type reactivity to news
– Experienced research team
– Process : consistent with company’s equity view
– Risks matrices available in details
– Fully web based, transparent credit research
Learn more about Credit Risk research : click here
Founded in 2007, AlphaValue is the world’s leading provider of Independent European Equity and Credit Research. We provide comprehensive, unconflicted research-only (no execution, no corporate finance) coverage of c. 480 European mid and large cap stocks. We have an average of 46% of negative recommendations at any one time. Learn more at www.alphavalue.com